Nutritionists are the food and nutrition experts who translate the science of nutrition into practical solutions for healthy eating. They draw on their education and experience to develop a personalized nutrition plan that is specific to your medical conditions and lifestyle needs. Holistic Nutrition is a natural approach to health that uses evidence-based techniques for diet, lifestyle and detoxification. Instead of focusing on just one aspect of the person, or taking a one size fits all methodology, holistic nutrition evaluates the complete health history, emotional state, lifestyle habits and current diet habits of an individual to determine the root cause of his or her health issues.
Let’s face it, the media bombards us with nutrition information on a daily basis and it can seem practically impossible to separate fact from fiction. As a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (R.H.N.), Kelsey is uniquely qualified to help you navigate the sea of nutrition misinformation and provide you with sound nutrition advice. In addition to a healthier body, this can provide you with peace of mind. Don’t allow another TV show or news article to confuse you about how to eat right. Put the knowledge and skills of a holistic nutritionist to work for you!
- Provide an initial nutrition assessment
- Help you set safe and realistic nutrition goals
- Educate you on nutrition for your health conditions
- Create a safe, effective, practical and enjoyable nutrition plan.
- Offer meal planning solutions
- Help keep you accountable to your nutrition plan and goals
- Keep you up to date on the latest nutrition research
- Adjust and update your nutrition plan as needed